Wednesday, February 07, 2007



My precious family. Family is so special. They are people who put up with you no matter how you act. They are people who are excited to see you at the end of the day. Family is priceless. I cherish the moments with family. And with all my short comings, they still chose to love me. Family blows me away sometimes, they can make you laugh,make you cry, but they are always your biggest support and fans. God has blessed both Kev and I with awesome families. We dont know what we would do with out the love and support of our parents, or the friendships of our sibling. But most of all,I dont know what I would do with out my family, the three of us. i am so thankful that God gave me a loving hubby, who sometimes puts up with a lot and for our precious Kristian. I am trully blessed. We also have a bigger fmily, the family of God. His love ofr us is greater than our love for our families and that just blows me away.

1 comment:

Rykowski family said...

Great job Steph right on! I love this picture of the three of you!!